of our products
based on your needs
Everything you need, and more besides
Product selection, tracking, storage: we do everything we can to ensure you are satisfied. But for us, a service is more than just providing support. Our processes, expertise and organisation are geared towards making life simpler for you.
Unipex provides you with dedicated, high-performance teams, from the supply chain up to sales administration.
Because you are unique, we respond to your specific needs by tailoring our service to your procedures.
We quantify the different stages in our processes to improve efficiency and serve you better.
And, of course, our teams will do whatever is required to deliver to you on time. The entire chain is calculated using the OTIF (On Time In-Full) measurement.
- We anticipate new regulations to help you remain compliant with new standards.
- We help you properly understand the regulations.
- We can help you develop your certification records (AMM, Biocide, Novel Food, EXCiPACT, etc.).
Our stocks are managed internally at our Saint-Ouen l’Aumône platform or are outsourced to qualified, audited service providers for even more flexibility.
We are able to respond to your delivery, packaging and even consignment storage needs.
Our AEO certification, true recognition of the reliability of our logistics chain, makes our import/export flows more secure and more fluid by being able to reduce procurement times.
We have the proper tools to make customs declarations quickly.
We can also deliver samples to you within 24 hrs.
A team of experts dedicated to Quality and Regulations
Our internal auditor (IRCA certified) performs audits and is on-hand to assist you.
We have the necessary certifications and authorisations to ensure our processes are compliant with the relevant standards.
Certifications & Authorisations
- Raw materials for pharmaceutical use by the ANS
- Feed Chain Alliance
- Phytosanitary certification
- Iso 9001v2015
- ESAD III (health, safety, environment)
- RSPO Roundtable for Sustainable Palm Oil
- Certified and accredited “High Standards” logistics warehouse
- AEO Customs approval
- Certified IRCA auditor
- COSMOS certified ingredients
- A wide range of active ingredients and functional components combining innovation and durability.
- Over 800 ingredients available.
- Exclusive and long-term partnerships with our market-leading agents.
- A specific team dedicated to quality, regulatory matters and to Sustainable Development to advise and support you throughout your project.
- “Sustainable Development” quality audits and supplier evaluations, made-to-measure based on your needs.
- A consistent range to meet your needs across our 3 segments: APIs, excipients and intermediates of synthesis.
- A Regulatory Team at your disposal to support you and to implement regulatory monitoring.
- Quality sourcing associated with market-leading producer.
- Our own certified “high standards”-ANSM certified- warehouse.
- A relevant range of high-performance ingredients for the coatings, plastics & construction markets.
- Innovative ingredients with bio-sourced raw materials.
- Long-standing relationships with reliable, market-leading suppliers.
- Step-by-step support with your projects, right up to product approval.
- A specific team dedicated to regulatory matters to advise and support you.
- Genuine closeness afforded by our excellent relations, responsiveness and the stability of our team.
- A selection of functional and nutritional exclusive ingredients.
- Genuine technical support with your projects, from marketing brief to product referencing.
- Internal regulatory support to assist you with your Quality & Certifications policies.
- Traceability of raw materials is one of our priorities.
- Well-established, well-known and reputable suppliers.
- Recognised logistical expertise.