Sustainable development Make a real commitment. To act sustainably.
Our Societal Responsibility (CSR) aims to improve the environmental, social, economic and ethical impact of our business and we take our mission seriously.
Placing our CSR commitments at the heart of our strategy means taking concrete action to promote safety, quality and environmental protection on a daily basis. To this end, all our teams are mobilized to meet the main challenges we have identified.
We are always looking for the best solutions. And we are more motivated than ever to make excellence our only reference.
Our strategic actions
To make respect the working conditions internally and in our supply chain
We place well-being at the heart of our vision
- Annual monitoring of measures on the frequency of work accidents and absenteeism rates.
- Quantification and monitoring of the training provided.
- Employee satisfaction survey on well-being at work.
- Gender equality: evaluation of pay gaps.
- Acceptance of our code of conduct by our suppliers.
- CSR evaluation of our suppliers
- 0 supplier* at risk** by the end of 2021
- 100% of our suppliers* accept our code of conduct by the end of 2021
* suppliers representing 80% of turnover
** is considered at risk if the CSR assessment = 0
Combating climate change
We are taking action to reduce our energy impact and are monitoring the progress of our actions
- Carbon footprint and reduction of our CO2 emissions.
- Preference to a 100% green gas supplier in our warehouse.
- Identification and replacement of the most energy-consuming appliances.
- Recycling and recovery of our office waste.
- Low-energy lighting in our warehouse
- Use of the train recommended for our journeys.
- Continued gradual replacement of our vehicle fleet with hybrid or electric models
- CSR evaluation of our carriers.
- Reduce our CO2 emissions by 20% (Scope 1 & 2) by the end of 2021
- Set up a tool to study
Promote the use of responsible ingredients
We make more sustainable sources of raw materials our priority
- Creation of our own tool "CSR Diagnosis of our ingredients" evaluating the environmental impact of ingredients representing 30% of our turnover in the first instance.
- CSR rating according to several criteria: origin, certification or label providing environmental or social guarantees, renewability, pollution, dangerousness, eco-design, biodegradability and transparency.
- Setting up a CSR rating tool for our ingredients
The EcoVadis global CSR performance evaluation platform has awarded us the Gold level of recognition in 2018, 2019 and 2020. UNIPEX thus joins the top 1% of companies evaluated by Ecovadis in its sector.
The Carbon Disclosure Project is an international carbon emissions certification that assesses the environmental impact of companies. UNIPEX received a B score: a rating higher than the European average and above the average of companies in our category.
- EcoVadis Gold
- CDP Score B
- Compliance with good distribution practices
- ISO 9001v2015
- OEA Douanes
- COSMOS Ingredients
- Certificate ESAD III
- Member of Responsible Care
- Member RSPO (Roundtable for Sustainable Palm Oil)
Head of CSR/
+ 33 (0) 1 71 02 31 41